2012年2月5日日曜日

Globefish

Last week, I went to seafood restaurant with my colleague as new year party. It’s slightly late ?

We ate globefish. Have you ever eaten ?  The globefish is slightly expensive for me (not for you), so I don’t eat it frequently.

P1000406

The skin of the globefish as an appetizer. Honestly, it has not taste. we just enjoy the feeling. Some women love to eat this kind of food. Because it includes collagen, and they believe it’s good for their skin condition. I don’t believe it.

P1000407

Sashimi of globefish. It’s beautiful. We called it “Tetsu-sa”. We called globefish “Tetsupou (gun)”, because it sometime kills human. “Tetsupou Sashimi” becames “Tetsu-sa”.

P1000408

Nabe of globefish. It’s “Tetsu-chiri”. “chiri” means nabe of fish.

Sorry, since I was concentrated on the meal, there is no good pictures.

The day after that day, I felt heavy headache. But I didn’t know the reason (Yes, I knew).

If I have the chance to meet you in the winter, I will take you to the restaurant.

0 件のコメント: